Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A Cute Little Curly Cue Turned 2!

It has been some CRAZY weeks around here! I had my niece's 2nd birthday party, one of my great friend's baby shower, and then VACATION!

My cute curly cue niece Londyn turned 2 early September and she loves Minnie Mouse.  So of course that had to be her theme :)  So with some planning help from her Mama we came up with some cute ideas for table decorations, outside decorations, and of course to have some cute Minnie Mouse ears.

I started out thinking there had to be LOTS of polka dots :)
Polka Dot Wrapping paper over red table cloth, Minnie Mouse made out coffee filters with tulle bow
Minnie Cakes! Sitting on top of wrapped boxes

It is not the clearest pic sorry. Minnie Mouse out of styrofoam sitting on top of tulle bow.

Sign on the Vase with the ears:
Kids Put ON Your Ears and Celebrate With Cheers! Londyn Turned 2
Made the ears out of coffee filters and glued them on headbands that I wrapped in polka dot ribbon


Look how CUTE these Girls are!!!
From Left to Right is Elle, Paige, and Londyn the birthday girl!

1 comment:

  1. So so cute! I love the wrapping paper "table cloth" idea!

    ReplyDelete